Introducing go free® potato chips, made with real slices of potato, vegetable oil and sea salt—that’s it.
With go free®, potato chip eaters get the great taste, texture, appearance and mouth feel they expect, all without frying in oils or fats:
- Only 120 calories per serving
- Absolutely no cholesterol or saturated fat
- 70% less oil*
- 25% fewer calories*
- 35% more potato*
- Free of preservatives, synthetic oils and coloring agents
- Gluten free
Even though go free® chips have fewer calories in this one-ounce serving there are more chips than in the one-ounce serving of the leading brand—four, five, maybe even six more chips. So potato chip eaters get more potato and more chips in each serving, all for fewer calories.
*When comparing one-ounce of go free® chips to a one-ounce serving of the leading brand.
For producers who want to use go free® technology and equipment, there are tremendous benefits, too:
- Continuous processing production line–no single layer or microwave cooking
- Significantly lower oil and oil consumption cost—go free® eliminates up to 40 pounds of oil from every 140 pounds of conventional potato chips
- Reduced acrylamides; elimination of toxic aldehydes resulting from continuous heating of oil at high temperatures employed in conventional deep-frying methods
- Longer shelf life—less oil, less product rancidity